We worked all day on Saturday to get ready for the big game.
Raleigh hung our game day flag outside, but a fierce wind started blowing and I found it
out on the lawn, so I brought it inside
Then we made game day t-shirts. Some Utes and some Cougars
Some neutral
Some totally awesome
We made game day treats
And Dada and Papa taught Brother how to say Football and Touchdown
Then we settled in.....
And our Gimpy, Grant who recently broke his foot at Gymnastics
walked on his hands
We all know the stupid outcome
And we were for the most part, kind to each other
However, the HIGHLIGHT of the entire night was when Raleigh
said "look at the scoreboard, Nana it's 6 to 0."
And she said
"SHUT THE HELL UP"
And then they left and the party ended
Quincey's 17th Birthday was on Friday
She went to half day of school and then went to
Las Vegas with her dad to buy a Homecoming Dress.
A boy in our ward asked her at 11:30pm on Tuesday night.
I LOVE the doorbell ringing in the middle of the night
She had a good birthday, I think.
She was able to buy some cute clothes
and eat at good restaurants.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Q. She's beautiful! I'm sure she will have a great time at Homecoming.
It looks like it was a great party, other thsn BYU loosing. I laughed so hard at what Nancy said. I just love that lady!
Fun night even though the Cougs...once again...Sucked it UP!
Thanks for the party, treats and fun!
until next time...in 2015?? or 2016??
all I can say now is GO DEVILS!!!
I've decided that the BYU vs. Utah game isn't the best one for all of us to watch together....just too stressful. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Raleigh every other day of the year except the day that BYU plays Utah and then I could strangle him. A different side of his personality comes out and I'm not a fan. Plus, we have those darling little kids being brainwashed in those RED shirts, it's almost more than I can handle. Oh well, at least I have a couple of years to recover...hehehe.
Happy Birthday to beautiful Quincey! I love her with all my heart!
Post a Comment