Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas Card 2013


Here we are again....  taking Christmas Card Photos
This year was so much fun.
Everyone was in a good mood.
Everyone looked good.
Everyone behaved.
Except for Morgan....  
she pulled Allie's hair and made her ponytail fall out.  So I flicked her face, then she flicked my face, then Brayden punched her in the arm for flicking me, then she fell forward and Peyton stepped in some poop.  

Typical Family Photo Scenario


Ryker
 Kaleigh
 Peyton
 Allie
 Morgan
 Quincey
 Brayden
 Mom and Dad
 Totally in Love
Never Serious
You'll have to wait for the card to see which one we chose

Looking so forward to Black Friday (or should I say Black Thursday)
The launching point of 4 weeks of hell
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Beautiful family and gorgeous pictures. we are having our pictures taken on Sat. Dec. 7. I sure hope that they turn out half as cute as yours did.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

SO CUTE! I love that Ry has his little hands in his pockets...and SUCH a darling picture of Pey. Cant wait to see the others!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! Everyone looks so cute and happy, what a fun day for your family. I can't wait to see the others and the final choice. I'm impressed that you got such an early start on your Christmas. Good for you.