Sunday, March 16, 2014

Girls

I have girls everywhere....  not that I am minding.  

On Saturday I took Morgan and Hattie to Olive Garden to celebrate her birthday.  It was really fun.  We talked about the upcoming cheerleading try-outs and how we are not going to be devastated if they don't make it...  It's hard to make the squad as freshman and so...  We are NOT going to cry.  Translation:  I am not going to cry...  I gave them my word.



 Morgan and Hattie were voted best dressed this year in the yearbook.  I thought that was so great

Then I feel very sad that Quincey and I didn't take any pictures of our girls night last night because we were looking ravishing in our sweats and top of our head pony tails.  But, we had so much fun watching Serial Killer movies and eating Hot Buttered O's.  Reminded me of the good ole days.

And Allie could have been pictured with me if she hadn't been everywhere but home.
She goes to the skate park on Saturdays with a bunch of boys.  She knows what it's all about.


Then I snapped a couple of pictures after church because I thought these two little girls
were looking especially darling and both of their (substitute) teachers told me they were
so well behaved 




So much fun

4 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

You are just to darn darling! You look like one of Morgan's friends! Ur adorable and ur kids are too!

Anonymous said...

I love girls. Of course, I love boys too, now that I have all these grandsons.... but girls....AAAHHHHH! They wear pink and bows and sparkles and ruffles (except Allie)....all the things I really love.

People always say "girls are soooo emotional". I don't remember noticing that when you girls were growing up. You are way more emotional now than you ever were as teenagers. Maybe I just didn't know any better but I don't remember highs and lows filled with emotion. I just remember so much fun. I'm glad you're getting to experience some fun times with your girls because as we all know, you have a bunch of them.

Happy Birthday to Morgan. I'll try not to cry if she doesn't make the cheerleading squad. Darling pictures of the little girls and I'm sorry there aren't any of beautiful Quin.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

It is so fun to be the mom of girls...or in my case GIRL. I just love to watch Savanna as she matures into "herself". I love that she has my style and that we share clothes. I love that she is so "friendly" and outgoing.
Sounds like you have a fun week spending time with the girls. I think Sav and I need a ladies night out. Scary movies and treats sound perfect.
love your girls. Happy Birthday to Moki. She sure is beautiful, fashionable and self-confident! LOVE THAT!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

OH AND...darling pictures of the little girls. They look perfect as usual!