He is such a good dog. So patient and kind. I have never seen a dog just sit there while a baby tugs on his ear, pulls his cheeks and sticks her hands in his mouth. I kept saying "Raleigh, go get her before he bites her" but he assured me he wouldn't and he didn't. And she is now totally trusting of dogs. Maybe not a good thing. The next one will probably bite her hand off.
Horse Country
7 years ago
6 comments:
These are the CUTEST pictures EVER!! Especially that first one, the look on Peyton's face is sooooo darling. Skip really is an amazing dog, I mean, even the nicest of dogs would have gotten up and walked away from all that abuse. You might have a hard time giving him back.
Ok that first one needs to be entered into a contest! Bonnie Hunt LOVEs pet photos and that one would win hands down. She is precious! And that is one sweet pup. You need to get her one to grow up with her. Come on you can do it...5 kids...one husband..Piece of cake! Adorable
I agree with Nancy and Karen these pictures are darling and I agree I especially love the first one. Just too cute for words!
We remember Skip really well... especially Grant. Skip REALLY REALLY liked Grant. I think his nickname should be Humpy.
These pictures are the cutest pictures I have ever seen. She is just the sweetest little baby. I miss her already. Can't wait to see you again.
SO SO SO CUTE!!!
Seriously the funniest picture ever! HA! She is having the time of her life!...yet not quite sure if she is or not??
Post a Comment