Super easy week...
There are these meals in a box called Homestyle Bakes. They are usually under $3.00 at Walmart. One box can feed a family of 5 pretty well. When I make one of these for my family, I make 2 so that we can all have enough. But, my family is bigger than most. (Except for you Wendy, thanks for keeping up).
I suggest the Chicken and Biscuits Meal or the Turkey and Stuffing. Both are delicioso. But you should try them before buying them to see which ones your family likes the best. Honestly, my family loves them. So, I chose this as one of the meals because it is SOOOO cheap and really good
12-24 boxes of Homestyle Bakes
2 Gallons of water
12 bars of soap
Can ya dig it???
Horse Country
7 years ago
4 comments:
Ya know I have seen those boxes so many times and never tried them. Do they have meat or would we need to stock up on that too? I am kinda getting on board with you. Thanks for keeping us on track. Hugs Karen~
OK, I think I'm keeping up pretty well, except for the water, I need to do a better job on that (and it's probably the most important thing of all). I appreciate the reminder and great ideas every week. This is the most prepared I've felt in a long time.
I got behind last week! I gotta catch up this week!
I wanted to tell you that Brian's just about finished with your shelf and it is so pretty! I think you will really like it!
When are you coming down? Is is the week of April 5th? When is your appointment? Would you like to go to lunch or dinner or something? I'm available Tues, Thurs. Fri. anytime and really any evening but Wed. (I have YW). Let me know it your interested.
Have a super day:)
JoLynn
Yes Kaci... we do have A LOT of kids... who would have thought? Wasn't it just yesterday that we were sitting on the curb in front of your house doing our hand dance to Depeche Mode's "The Grabbing Hands?" Or driving to your dad's store in my Ford Fiesta to sell (and eat) hot dogs all day? Or singing "One Little Light" in every ward in the stake? Good times, baby.
One of my errands tomorrow is to go to my Walmart for socks, so I'm excited to see if they carry the Homestyle Bakes that you are talking about. Hope you have a GREAT day!
Post a Comment