Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's kinda sad that this is what my life has become...

But it's Tuesday again. And no exciting events happened this week other than every single person in our house was sick at some point in the week. Baby ear infections, adult strep throat and teenager grossness all around. YUCK!!!

OH and Quincey and I were able to go to the YW session of conference in the Conference Center (which was AHHHMAZING). I tried to take pictures, but I was distraught to discover that I forgot to put the memory card in the slot and when we got inside, the nice man at the check in table confiscated my unusable camera because he was convinced that I (here is where we laugh out loud) was a reporter for the newspaper. I was wearing a turtle neck and a jumper and my black boots. What in the world dude?? Maybe, now that I think about it... it was probably because I was carrying my red Franklin DayPlanner/ Purse that quite frankly, gives off the appearance that I am organized and on the ball, but appearances can often times be deceiving. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA ............... Alas... here we are to Tuesday again... sigh...

This is a rough week and so take 2 weeks to gather it all. I will not post and put pressure on you next Tuesday

12 cans of Turkey
12 cans of green beans
12 cans of cream of mushroom soup
24 cups of potato flakes
12 boxes of Stove Top Stuffing
12 gravy packets

And deodorants

*** I have decided that when disaster strikes, I will serve this meal on all of the Sundays. It seems homey. Here's what you do...

Blend the turkey, beans and soup and cook at 350 for 30 minutes. Top with prepared potatoes and prepared Stove Top. Cover in gravy.

WWWWAAAALLLLAAAA... Shepherd's Pie. And good smellin' pits!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad that you weren't able to get any pictures of you and Q at the Broadcast. I mean one with the two of you on either side of Pres. Uchtdorf would have been perfect! Maybe next time...
I don't know how well I'm going to do with my food storage assignment this week, I have company coming and our social calendar is suddenly FULL with all kinds of exciting events...a play, dinner, a triathlon, a baseball tournament, Conference, Art Festival, Easter...I'll do my best.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Wow that dinner sounds pretty yummy! I will have to catch up on all of this stuff I'm a little behind!

Anyway, I am so jealous that you got to be there for the Women's Conf. It was so good. I loved especailly Pres. Uchtdorf's talk. I love that man! He is for sure one of my very favorites!

I'm looking forward to seeing you next week and going to lunch or dinner with you and your sweetie and that precious baby. Do you think she'll let me squeeze her cute little cheeks? Also Brian finished your shelf so you can take it home with you (finally)!

Well See You Soon!