Week 2 List
24 cans of cream of chicken soup (costco or caselot sale if possible)
12 cans of chicken
30 cups of dry rice
2 gallons of water
3 boxes of tampons (only if applicable... Luckies)
1 package of diapers (again... only if applicable)
I, unfortunately will be needing both of those.
Those of you not needing both of these items... should buy toilet paper instead even though this item will be on a further list.
This will give you 12 Tuesdays of cream chicken over rice.
Are you still collecting bottles of water?
Good Luck
Horse Country
7 years ago
3 comments:
OK, I'm on it.
Hi Kaci! Brent's Auntie here. I check in now and then and I must say, you are looking great! Your baby is adorable, aaand...that pool table is AWESOME! You must must must get really good and beat the pants off of Brent every time you play!
Perfect! I am loving this! I love it because I actually will use these things and it won't be the Church's starter kits that I have not a darn clue what the heck I'm supposed to do with them. I'm sure they are great for some people but I don't know what I'd do with them once I got them and needed them. So thanks again!
Post a Comment