Sunday, March 14, 2010

Visitors

Kori and Russ and their kids came up for the weekend. Russ needed to fish on the Provo River and Kori needed to get out of town. We didn't make any plans. We just did what we wanted to. Russ was on the River at 7:00 am in the blizzard. Raleigh was at work at 7:00 am. And that left the girls and the kids.
While the kids were playing games, Kori and I ventured out in the harsh elements and enjoyed a day of shopping and girl time.
See my very sick RSV baby. Even though she was as sick as a dog, she was still the world's best baby. I love her.
Here is Kori all serious like trying to beat me.
Oh yeah... I sank that trash.
I had such a great day Kori. (and Russ and kiddos) Thanks for coming.

6 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh it looks like you had such a great time! I'm glad you guys got to spend time together!

JoLynn:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time, now I feel like I was there. I love how Peyton is paying such close attention to the game and sitting up all by herself...what a big girl! I think your pool table is going to be the source of many hours of fun(?). You and Kori really do look like sisters.

The fly-fisherman said...

Didn't I win that game? Hmmmm, maybe not. I suck!
Anyway, thanks for a good time and for letting us crash at your house. It is always fun to hang out with you guys.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

What a fun weekend! I'm telling you...if I were there I would have kicked some major ASS!! Thats right you heard me! Bring it!
Both your hair looks so shiney! Super cute picture...my two favorite sisters and friends!

natalie said...

i wanna go shopping with you and your sis. you two are so cute, i can't think of a better time. invite me next time okay? my brothers wives always forget about me :(

nat

Kaci said...

Oh Man, Kam... You talk such a big game. But, I think you outta put your money where your 8 ball is sista... And since we can't get the table up the stairs ever again and we'll have to sell it with the house because it weighs more than the house... you will have to come to us. Soooooo we will see ya soon.