Here we are leaving on our journey to Phoenix. The three of us filled up that little car completely. That baby takes up so much room.
We stayed with Raleigh's Aunt Joi and Uncle Mont. Their house is like a little resort.
Peyton is so happy to be by the pool.
It was 85 degrees there.
We went to the Arizona Diamondbacks game. And Little Bit waved at every single person in the stadium. I am not even kidding. People were watching her more than the game.
Mont and Joi have turned their living room into the coolest sports bar. This is what you see from their front door.Pretty nice huh?
Here is Little Bit in her sexy bikini. Of course waiving.
And floating in her boat.
On our way home we stopped by and and met our new cousin, Caydence. This is Raleigh's brother, Spencer and his darling daughter. And these two girls loved each other.
Here is Little Bit in her sexy bikini. Of course waiving.
And floating in her boat.
On our way home we stopped by and and met our new cousin, Caydence. This is Raleigh's brother, Spencer and his darling daughter. And these two girls loved each other.I also got to eat at my favorite restaurant in the whole world The Claim Jumper. And we went to lunch with Jolynn (Brent's sister) who is as darling as she could be and I wish that I hadn't been so tied up that day because I could have spent the whole day talking to her.
A little more to come.



3 comments:
It looks like you are having a great time! I wish I was in the warm sun right now...oh well. Have a good trip!
These are such great pictures. Peyton's little wave is so cute. I love how big it is. I have to say I am jealous of that 85 degree weather. I don't think I would have been able to leave it. Glad you had fun and that you made it back safe.
These are such great pictures. Peyton's little wave is so cute. I love how big it is. I have to say I am jealous of that 85 degree weather. I don't think I would have been able to leave it. Glad you had fun and that you made it back safe.
Post a Comment