It's true. In the bushes. A tiny, baby garden snake slithered it's way from the warmth of the rock it had been coiled up on all day to the safety of the bush immediately after Brent saw it and started screaming... and jumping up and down.
Horse Country
7 years ago
6 comments:
For the record....after I spotted the snake I in a calm and masculine voice told Jim he had cool looking snake in his yard and that he should gather the family to come and see it! I was just simply keeping my distance so others could get a look at what I had already seen. Truth be told it scared the hell out of me and wont be going back over there until it is either found and placed in another yard or until it's killed!!
I must admit that when I left for Church this morning, I did look all around in the garage and in my car just to be sure that little snake wasn't anywhere near. I certainly would have felt better if all those "HE MEN" had been able to apprehend the creepy, crawly thing because I'm sure I'll be looking for him for many months to come. Hopefully he's already found another home in the neighborhood.
Oh man I love that picture of Brent. That is hysterical! Truth be told I'd be the same way as he was and I wouldn't be going back to Jim and Nancy's house until they found it and it was gone or killed either!
Oh gosh...I HATE snakes and would be dreaming of it crawling up my leg all night. I am taking Brody today to get a rattlesnake shot. We have those here and it scares the heck out of me!I would get a shot too if I could. Well good luck with "all that" I say get a gun!
Brent you are a manly man. Don't let Kaci tell them otherwise. Your voice was really deep when you screamed and no woman could have run that fast into the house. Love ya!
CONGRATS on your exciting news!!! YAY!!! That is so fun! I'm very happy for you guys!
It was so good to get to have lunch with you and get to know you better. We'll have to do it again!
Take Care!
JoLynn
Post a Comment