My sister, Kami married a guy. And he's pretty great. And he has a family that is really great. It has been so fun to get to know them over the last two years. I finally met Aunt Marianne at the triathlon and she and her husband come into work all the time and see me, and say I look busy... but guess what, now I know what you look like and I will be looking for you. I got to meet Jolynn finally and go to lunch with her while we were in Phoenix. And I get all sorts of wonderful comments from them. And I have loved getting to know them. They are so supportive and fun and complementary and just like me in so many ways.
Anyway, Brent's brother Brian (say that 3 times fast) is talented in the woodworking area and he made this shelf for me. It weighs like 50 pounds and it has my very favorite saying on it. I was so excited when I saw it. I was overwhelmed at how perfectly it was made and I can't wait to hang it up in the perfect place where everyone can see it.

Isn't is cute? I love it. Thank you so much Brian. And thanks for lunch, Jolynn. I can't wait to go to Gecko Grill again. Apparently, according to Kami, I ordered all the wrong things. And I missed out on some deliciousness. (And thanks for the Christmas Present Mom.)
4 comments:
Hey... we are back from Haiti finally... I got your email too and YES YES YES is my reply. I have completely loved getting caught up with the Lunds. You sure are a cute family. Wow, Brayden has become a man all of the sudden, it's so weird how that happens.
Anyway thanks for the invite to the new blog. I would have been so sad without it. And HUGE congratulations on the new addition. You were serious when you said there was one more coming very soon. What an amazing woman you are. And I can't wait to see this one. I secretly will be praying for the XYs.
Love ya
Hey Nat... The chromosomes are not stacked in my favor, but I honestly will be happy with whoever I get. Repeated scares have taught me a huge and valuable lesson in that area this go around. I have stopped praying for a specific gender and started praying that I can just stay out of the hospital. Why can't things just go smoothly for the OLD and EXTREMELY FERTILE?
See ya soon then. Can't wait.
I love your shelf. Brian really does beautiful work. I love mine too. It seemed like it was going to be hard to hang but Dad and I did it in about 10 minutes. We will hang yours when we come up next time if you need us to (however, I know you have a handy husband). Anyway, I know it will look really cute in your house. Perfect!
I'm so glad that you like it. We sure have enjoyed getting to know you and all of your family. Brent is so lucky to have such a great family! I can only hope and pray that my kids marry into families as great as yours! Thanks for your friendship and for your kindness to me and to my family!
Love,
JoLynn
Post a Comment