Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"I was only gone for one minute"

Hey Dad...

Whatcha Doin?...


Going to the bathroom???

Sweet...


Then you won't mind if I help myself to one of these donuts that you left here on the couch?...

Unattended...

The raspberry filled ones with the powdered sugar?...

Yeah... because I really want one...
Yum Yum...
Soooooo Good...

Thank you...
I love you...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I simply cannot come up with enough superlatives to adequately describe how FREAKIN' adorable your child is. I'm so sorry that you had to clean up that red, powdery mess, but look at the great pictures you got, not to mention the story to go along with them :) It reminds me of a certain Cream of Wheat disaster that I will have to tell you about sometime...

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest baby EVER! Sorry about the mess, but worth it for these darling pictures. I must admit, I'm glad it happened at YOUR house.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

I bet she loved every minute of it...and sometimes that is more important than the mess you will have to clean up later!
Now I want a dounut!!

Mickey and Catherine Calan said...

This is fantastic, I love it!!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Isn't it great when they are so young and cute that you even find their messes adorable?! She is the cutest baby ever...even with that doughnut all over her.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Absolutely priceless! She is adorable!!!

Karen Carter said...

I love these photos so much! And I love how skinny people have yummy doughnuts in the house??? She is simply the cutest thing ever and I do not know how you will ever scold her. Shes too cute for that...