Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's about freakin' time


On the exact same day our little Lund became 14 months old, she cut her FIRST tooth. And just to make it more strange it was on the top. And not one of the front ones either. And since then, we have had tooth after tooth after tooth. Finally, the girl can stop gumming her steak.
We are so proud of you, Sis. We knew you could do it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since it looks like we're going to have another cheerleader in the family, it's a good thing we'll have a cheerleader with lots of teeth!! I'm so happy that Sissy will beable to really chew her food now, poor little girl.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

yay...teeth!!...boooo teething! Poor thing...I bet it has sucked for her little mouth. She loks happy now!
Its nice to see mom commenting on your blog...she has banned mine?? Don't know what I did this time...but the silent treatment is being enforced! :)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What a little doll! She looks like she handled that teething pretty well!