Friday, November 12, 2010

Big Baby + Little Baby = Lots of Love

We thought Peyton was a little girl until we brought our teeny 5 pounder home.
Our big baby has the biggest head!!!
But she is a very sweet big sister and gives her hundreds of kisses and shares her binky and sippy cup.... Yeah Germs!!
And Raleigh can't keep his lips off of her either
First visit to the doctor. And a flu shot for "the sharer"
I'm enough of a realist to know that we are only 6 days into this thing... but as of today, it kinda appears that we have been blessed with another perfect child. Sleeps, wakes up, eats, poops goes back to sleep.

Raleigh said it's because we made a deal before we came to Earth.
"If we take Allison and make a success out of her, will you send us 2 good ones"

It's not completely far fetched.

6 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh too cute! I've never met Allison before but from all that I hear and read I think she just has a fun personality that keeps ya on your toes! I don't know about the deal before we came to earth but hey, I'd take two easy babies any day no matter how I got them. Enjoy them!

Take Care,
JoLynn

Chelsea said...

They are soo sweet! I'm glad she's such a good baby for you, hopefully that means you're getting lots of rest and healing up!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Oh I love these pictures...it takes me back to when my babies were BABIES at the same time...both in diapers...Peyton look HUGE just like Gavin did...I bet her, once little, bum looks GIGANTIC too. They are so sweet and Kaleigh is absolutely gorgeous!

Mickey and Catherine Calan said...

Kaci! Your baby is so so sooooo cute! Your not helping the cuase here woman. Hope all is well with you. I thought of you today since the famous ND Utah game is going on and I remeber you telling me your hubby left you with two babies to look after.

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Oh my... they are both darling. Kaleigh looks SOOO TINY. I can't believe how big she makes Peyton look... and she is very tiny herself!

Anonymous said...

Comment #2- Oh this is so funny to me! I love those pictures of them on the bed/ couch? Very cute.