
Here we are leaving for the hospital on Friday afternoon

We arrived at 3:30 and filled out paperwork and got an IV and we were very excited

"MOM and Da Da"

Here I am all prepped and ready for baby.
Warning: the following picture is NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH

That would be a garden tool/shovel type instrument holding my stomach open by a very strong man using all his strength

Papa and Nana were there waiting for us when we were done.

Without a doubt, the world's best nurse, Andrea

Introducing Baby Kaleigh
Weighing a WHOPPING 5.6 lbs
Standing 19" tall
Born at 5:53 PM
With an apgar score of 10/10

Here I am after I stopped shaking uncontrollably

The children converged upon us the following morning

This is Brayden on his 16th birthday with his new sis

Morgan

Allie

Big Sister, Peyton


Sweet baby Girl

Grandma and Grandpa came to the hospital just in time to help with her very first bath

Dada, who REALLY is this? And when is she going back?

Aunt Lindsay

Sleeping all day

Best Friends
All is well, thank you to all of our visitors and well wishers
15 comments:
Oh Kaci, she is beautiful! Congrats you two! I'm so happy everything went well. Lindsay was doing my hair right before she came to see you all and I wanted to come with her so stinkin' bad but since I've had a cold I thought I'd better not. We can't wait to see you guys and meet baby Kaleigh (cute name!). Love ya!
congrats to the WHOLE family on the newest precious arrival. Can't wait to meet her in person.
Love you all!!!
Congratulations! She is just as beautiful as your other 5 beautiful children! We are so happy for you all and I love the name. I am big on those combo names (Brilynn). Man great minds think alike:) I'm looking forward to lots of pictures of these kiddos.
Love,
JoLynn
Kaci -- CONGRATULATIONS!!! My, but you are a trooper! Every single one of your children is beautiful -- all SIX of them (wow!). Kaleigh must be an absolute angel -- SO happy for you. I still would really like to get together with you when things calm down! Congrats again -- you are one lucky girl! :o)
i've been waiting for this post! not that you've been busy or anything...
so glad she's here safe and sound.
that last photo-cute, cute, cute. it makes me smile. those two girlies will be best of friends...i just know it.
how adorable she is. congrats miss kaci.
you are awesome.
Congratulations. She is absolutely beautiful! I cannot believe how tiny she is. I am so excited to meet her. What is her middle name?
Aww so sweet. I have been watching your blog daily. Congrats!
I love looking at these pictures and reliving the sweet moments of Kaleigh's birth--day. I know she will be just as sweet as the rest of your darling children. Thanks for doing your part (and then some) in helping Dad and I reach our goal of 12 grandchildren. So as far as YOU are concerned...Eleven is a great number!! We loved being a part of all the festivities...we have so many happy memories.
She is so sweet Kaci! I am so happy for you and Raleigh! You r family is indeed beautiful and you seem to be such an amazing Mom! I am sure Peyton and her little sis will be best pals...after some adjusting!
Good job Mom!
Congratulations Kaci! She is BEAUTIFUL. But, why wouldn't she be? Look at her Mama. :) Can't wait to meet your newest addition. Love and miss you LOTS!
P.S. I just scrolled down and read your Cornbelly's post. I absolutely agree with you! It has always been way over-priced. We got in a few years ago and enjoyed ourselves for free because we knew a certain pumpkin princess. It was better then too. They had some problems this year with staffing and begged Brittany to come back and manage for them. She politely declined. She didn't want to have the hassle again.
As a side note, Britt has just been hired as the Events Manger at Thanksgiving Point and I am sure she will read your post with great interest when I show her. Cornbelly's is a separate entity and leases the land from the Point but perhaps they should consider a family pass or more family friendly pricing! Dude! You said it well!
Love you, Kac. Congratulations... I'm so so so happy for you. She's just beautiful. Welcome, baby Kaleigh!
Congratulations to the cutest family ever!! She is so darling and looks so much like Payton! You amaze me because only you could look that darling on your way to the hospital with child number 6. I wish for you much rest and support. All my love Karen~
Comment #3- Agreed with above! You do look "darling." I've never seen a c-section before, but it looks a little scary. Well actually the one time I was present for a birth, it sounded just as scary as it looked. Very interesting things to come in the future I see.... I'm not sure how I feel about being a girl at this moment in time.
Oh where are my manners?? Congratulations on a very pretty new baby. Very cute. The last picture is my favorite.
Post a Comment