Saturday, November 13, 2010

This One's For My Dad


Hey DaDa-

Papa's teaching me. And I'm getting good. So, if you could get me the pink clubs with the matching bag... that would be great. I miss you.

Love, Sissy

5 comments:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

So Cute! I love how she holds her club...Good Job Papa!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That is so dang cute! I think we have a pro in the making!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

So cute. Tell papa she is going to have a hard time taking a full swing with that grip :)
She will be a natural, I am sure.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sissy, we'll get you some clubs your size. I miss you, See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Comment #4/5- If I knew Golfing could be as fun as this looks, I might have tried it. But this is really really cute! (I think I'm calling everything on your blog cute, you just have CUTE kids.)