If you will remember from 7 months ago.... there was a trip planned... and we had to have our baby early so that the trip could be had. Click here in case you've forgotten. And it was a once in a lifetime opportunity... and couldn't be missed...
And.... If Raleigh were a blogger.... this is maybe what he'd say about his SUPER cool trip.
And.... If Raleigh were a blogger.... this is maybe what he'd say about his SUPER cool trip.
(and I'll be honest, I had never heard of this place until he got home and showed me the pictures. But it looks like a great place)
Apparently if you are lucky and receive an invitation (and they did) you can go down to the basement wherein you will find such secrets, you are not even allowed to take pictures. And so they didn't. But it was pretty cool.
The group photo
Lunch at the famous Jewish Deli "Shapiros"
Uncle Bob is SOOOO mad because Charlie here ordered 3 side dishes at $2.75 each and their combined meal was $36.00.
Poor Charlie had to lick those bowls clean
The view from Shapiros
The next day, the BIG game and Notre Dame
Raleigh and Russ
Uncle Bob is SOOOO mad because Charlie here ordered 3 side dishes at $2.75 each and their combined meal was $36.00.
Poor Charlie had to lick those bowls clean
Inside the Basilica. Thank you Whitney for reading the Bible to the group 
I would expect nothing less from Peyton
Following the game (and this is the best part)
The boys had the opportunity to go to a Fireside and Austin Collie was the speaker.
And Raleigh went up to him at the end of the fireside and said something like "my wife loves the Colts and Peyton and you and could you sign this Jersey for her" and even though his hand was broken and he had a cast on it and he signed that Jersey anyway.
And since my sweet husband is so cute and thinks I wear a small, I have to lose this baby weight as fast as I can so that I can wear it before the season is over.
I am not going to lie... I am glad that it is over and he is home.
But I am so glad that he got to go and we have these great pictures.
8 comments:
Holy Cow, this DOES look like the trip of a lifetime!!! Every picture is so cool and what a great/handsome looking group of guys!! I'm so happy that Raleigh was able to make this trip and that we were able to come and stay with you while he was gone...so many happy memories and laughs for all of us. Thanks for sharing the pictures, "I love it!"
One more little comment...In the picture of the whole group, as in the "family portrait"...look who is front and center!!
Holy Cow...could you fit anymore into one trip. Sounds like a trip of a lifetime. I am jealous the Raleigh got to be so close to the hot face of Austin Collie...wowza!
Lucky Guy!
Hey, cute shirt and I LOVE the number 17...it's "our" number (maybe that's why I like Collie so much).
Ok, I'll admit, at first I thought you guys were a little nuts to schedule your c-section around this game...but now after seeing and hearing about everything, wow, I think it's totally justified! Haha. Seriously, that looks like the boys had an amazing time. And uh, what baby weight? Girl, you're tiny! :)
What an awesome experience. And what a great wife you are to stay at home with a brand new baby and 5 other kids. Goodness gracious. I am glad that he was able to go and have a great time... too bad the Utes had to lose sooo badly. I do feel bad for Raleigh about that part... not for the Utes though.
That looks like an awesome trip to me! I also have to say that I am jealous that he got that close to Austin Collie~he is a HOTTIE for sure! Oh and I wouldn't worry about loosing any baby weight, I think you already lost it! You look great!
Take Care,
JoLynn
Ummmm.... Yea..... Pretty sure the baby weight was never there in the first place. The 15 pounds you gained was baby, placenta and water. And that is gone. Kinda makes me sick.
I am glad the trip was fun. It looks like they were busy every second.
Can't wait to see you
Post a Comment