I got new skates for my birthday last year
I tried them out
It didn't go well
Remember
It didn't go well
Remember
here
Well....
It's a new year
I am without child for the time being
and I am trying to have a better attitude
We'll see
Well....
It's a new year
I am without child for the time being
and I am trying to have a better attitude
4 comments:
At least you will look cute in your struggles. It is a great workout that is for sure, especially for those inner thighs.
What a great exercise program (not that you need it) but it actually does look fun. Keep up the good work!
That looks uphill to me Kac... a good workout for those glutes! Not that your butt could be any cuter than it already is. I'm sure you get LOTS of "SIX KIDS?!?!?" comments. And I'm proud of you. Some vigorous exercise and fresh air always helps me stay out of the dumps and have a better attitude about my life. YOU GO GIRL!!!
Luv ya!
I'm so proud of you and you look amazing! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment