Friday, July 15, 2011

Family Home Evening

So, it was Thursday night....

And two of us were missing....

It still counts right??Here we are at the Pizza Pie Cafe

Eating pizza and pasta and salad and DESSERT pizza

Then we drove up Provo Canyon

and hiked up to Bridal Veil Falls.

It was beautiful up there and so green

and the water was raging and it was the perfect temperature

And we sealed the evening with a kiss.

It was a really fun night

Thanks Family

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course it counts. President Hinckley said, "just do the best you can." I loved him for that (and many other things too).

It looks like a very fun night. There's no prettier place than Provo Canyon and Bridal Veil Falls in the summer.

Keep up the good work! I love you all!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

What a fun night. I do miss Provo Canyon. I have so many wonderful memories there. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy some family time.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

What a wonderful FHE on Thursday! Bridal Veil looks beautiful this time of year.
Love all the pictures...especially the one of Pey doing a trick!
Love you all.

Peggy Glasmann said...

Kaci
thanks for the invite. I was so happy to see the pictures from your sealing. How wonderful. You two look so happy!! I am sorry for the nastiness that led to you changing your blog, but keep blogging and I will get better at doing mine. I love your outlook on life and how you make me smile. You have a great family and they are all so cute and fun. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think you should blog about Bray's license

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos Kaci! You and Raleigh have a beautiful family, thanks for sharing :)