We had a lot to celebrate because our baby is healthy.
So we had a fun dinner.
I poured a steamy hot pile of spaghetti onto
the table.
Then dad handed out big utensils to everyone
salad tongs for Morgan
A gravy ladel for Brayden
Posing Proudly with our Goodies
Sissy got a potato masher. And when Raleigh handed it to
her, she goes "YES"
Like... that's the one she wanted
For Sure
5 comments:
A great dinner celebration for sure!!
I am a little jealous that I didn't think of that before you...how fun was that. That is definately something those kiddos will remember! Way to de-stress and be super FUN mom!
love you...glad the little guy is healthy and coming our way shortly.
OH, THAT IS AWESOME! Thanks for posting! I have GOT to try that one. My kids will love it.
You are the cutest mom! i am going to tuck that idea away and do it sometime with my grandbabies! Looks like so much fun! And your darn kids are darling...I know I say it all the time but I cant help myself. Toooo cute! be good to your pregnant self ! Hugs
What a fun thing to do. I will definitely try this with my grandkids. You are amazing. Way to go Mom!!
Post a Comment