Monday, August 29, 2011

It's begun...

The Cheerleaders are cheeringThe jerseys are onThe Fantasy Teams are chosen.
It's Football Season Baby.
The most wonderful time of the year

2 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

I, too, really love football season (except that it also means that Christmas is just around the corner and that isn't my favorite time of year). It's fun going to local games on Friday night and then looking forward to BYU playing on Saturday, etc. I can't believe we missed the very first BYU game this year. We had been waiting for it for weeks and we literally saw TWO minutes of it at the SLC airport, while rushing from one terminal to another, trying to find two seats on a flight to Las Vegas. But the good news is...WE WON! Even without us, BYU pulled off a squeaker. We're so happy for the team. We heard that "other team" won too, good for them, I guess. However, in two weeks we'll be BOOING them...what about you???