Sunday, January 29, 2012

Because he LOVES me!!!

Brayden surprised me on Saturday by making a secret appointment with Kariann and the two of them gave me the greatest gift of a missionary haircut
I made him take pictures with me... loving him
It made me the HAPPIEST mom on the earth
Oh my cute boy is back
And I am very short.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't he look adorable!! I LOVE Brayden...short or long hair, it doesn't matter to me BUT I sure think he looks cute with it short. Good Job Bray!! BTW...you look pretty cute yourself, especially for someone who had a baby just a month ago TODAY...Happy 1 month birthday Ryker!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

I love it Brayden! I can actually see how cute you are now. I love the new look... and I think all of the girls will also :) Happy dating!

natalie said...

he looks very handsome and much older. and now i feel old. what a great gift. i know that made you so happy.

OMG, kac, you just had your seventh baby a minute ago, what gives with the bod?

jen is getting an old school luncheon together, can't wait to see you and the triplets. hee hee

Karen Carter said...

I too love his hair but am distracted by the SKINNY momma! What the heck? You look amazing and if I didnt love ya I'd hate ya...
Cute pic of you two and he is one handsome boy!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

YAY for BRAY! so handsome and clean cut. What a good "photo shoot" sport!
love you!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Love the hair cut. I love the missionary haircuts. The boys always look so handsome and wholesome and Brayden sure looks handsome and wholesome. What a great boy! And what a hot skinny little momma! You look fabulous. Certainly not like you could be his momma and certainly not like you've just had 3 babies in the last 3 years and the last one being just a month old. Wow! You go hottie!

Nate and Suzanne said...

Kac you look amazing.... Man you have a great body still after having 7 kids.....