When you have three babies in three years...
It causes you to have several sleepless nights in a row...
When you have several sleepless nights in a row
It causes your judgement to become cloudy...
When your judgement becomes cloudy
You think you can do daring things without being seen...
When you think you can do daring things without being seen
You streak out to your car to get your lotion--Naked...
When you streak out to your car to get your lotion--Naked
Sometimes the neighbors see you and honk their horns...
And you become the town joke...
Don't become the town joke
It causes you to have several sleepless nights in a row...
When you have several sleepless nights in a row
It causes your judgement to become cloudy...
When your judgement becomes cloudy
You think you can do daring things without being seen...
When you think you can do daring things without being seen
You streak out to your car to get your lotion--Naked...
When you streak out to your car to get your lotion--Naked
Sometimes the neighbors see you and honk their horns...
And you become the town joke...
Don't become the town joke
7 comments:
No worries, you've got a rockin body.
Oh that made me laugh so hard but only because I once ran out to my garage naked once to get something out of my car and I got locked out of my house. It was horrible! I had a 4, 2, and 1 year old asleep in the house sleeping and Brian at work. I had no way of calling anyone and had no one to unlock the door. All I could think of was great..I'm going to have to some how go to my neighbors house and call my mom or Brian to come unlock my house. Fortunately, I sat there and banged and banged on my garage door until finally my 4 year old unlocked the garage door. Needless to say, I never ever did that again!However, if I were you I wouldn't worry about it. The men were drooling, and the women were hating ya that anyone could have a bod like yours after giving birth to 7 children. No worries sweetie! It's all good!
oh my gosh, kaci!!! why are you so funny? at least you didn't end up in a roadside ditch!!! i am picturing it and remembering several streakings from the the bathroom to our bedrooms to get towels, soap, razors, toilet paper. i've seen that naked bod before. it's wasn't bad then, it's even better now. love ya!!
This is why I believe the God blessed my with cellulite!...I would NEVER go anywhere naked...or do anything without...at least...the lower half of me covered up. I get out of the pitch dark shower already covered up in a towel and I still to this day towel change in my closet with my eyes closed so even I am not exposed to the nasty mind embedding sight of this ass naked! YUCK!!!
I'm sure your neighbors...just like the golfers appreciated a little "flash dance" from YOU!
It's way funnier when you do the actions while you are telling it. I laughed so hard, I choked on my McMuffin.
Oh dear...please tell me this isn't true!!
LOL I am laughing so very hard right now. I was just thinking how good you look for having 7 kids. O my!!! You're the best. miss ya.
Post a Comment