Today is Raleigh's birthday. He had to work and I wanted it to be a good day for him. So yesterday, right after he left work, I brought a huge cake into his store and hid it in one of the display refrigerators that was out on the floor of his store. It stayed there all night long. Then this morning, I sent him a text that said...
"I am trying to order a shelf for one of our display refrigerators, but I don't know what the shelf looks like, could you go take a picture of yours and send it to me." And I gave him the sku of the refrigerator that I had put the cake in.
There was a long pause before he sent me a reply that said, "Sorry, Lover... they must have sold it last night."
I said... "you lie"
And then he sent me this
 |
| "just kidding... that was a fun surprise" |
|
Then I had Jimmy John's delivered to him at lunch time. So that he didn't have to pay for his own birthday lunch.
 |
| Then the girl's helped him open his presents |
 |
| I'm not going to lie, The Broncos colors are HORRIBLE, but we follow Peyton wherever he goes. The Jet's have nice colors, The Colt's have the best colors, but it could be worse, he could have gone to Miami, so I guess we should not complain. Denver is much closer than Indianapolis. I hope we get to go to a game. |
 |
| Then we went to Red Robin for dinner. And I have looked better on at least two other occasions, but I was rushed. And I was stressed and getting a spiffy wasn't going to happen. Sorry, Love. |
 |
| I like it. It looks great |
I think he had a nice day. I love you with all of my heart and soul. Happiest of Birthdays to the world's greatest husband and my very best friend.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to our wonderful son-in-law who is also a wonderful husband and dad. We hope you had a fun day.
Happy birthday Raleigh! Sounds like you had a fun birthday. We will have to party next week when we are all together again.
What a super fun idea hiding the cake!! Very clever...looks like a fun birthday and dinner date. You are very blessed!
Well that is it...we are no longer sisters, friends, acquaintances, NOTHING!!! Screw the Broncos and ALL their dumb A fans! REALLY Kac??? I thought you were smarter than that??
:)
Too bad Manning sold his soul to the Devil...he use to be a really good guy.
BUT happy birthday to Raleigh anyway even though we will never speak again.
Kami..... You of all people should not be judging anyone on their Quarterback choices... Your Quarterback shows his wiener to news reporters. And I can only imagine what it looked like. A 70 year old wiener is so gross. Manning rose above the adversity and did his best to make lemonade with all of his lemons. With poise and grace. At least he wasn't all wishy washy with his decisions. Let's see how he does, of he gets laid out every other play like your boy, Brett, I will humbly apologize. But the truth is... He won't!!
Wait Wait Wait...I am NOT dissin your quaterback for sure...just the team...more like the FANS. You wanna be clumped in with a bunch of HOME Wreckers and Biznatches...that is your business. I will take my loyal non-adultry committing fans anyday!
SKOL Vikings baby! :)
Post a Comment