Sunday, July 1, 2012

Good Food, Friends and Fun

We miraculously were able to get all of the friends together for Raleigh's birthday on Saturday Night.  We went to Buffalo Wild Wings and took up a huge table in the middle of the dining room and it is a very loud restaurant.  If you were at one end of the table, which I was, you couldn't hear or hardly see the people at the other end.  Tierra and I were at the end with all of the boys.  And usually that is the best place to be.  But, I missed talking to all the girls.  And, I felt badly for Chris who was down at the other end with all of the girls.  We should have switched him places. 

We had a really fun time (down at our end at least)  I can't speak for everyone.  But, we are so grateful to everyone for coming and celebrating with us.  Raleigh has fabulous friends.

Whatever was going on over there, must have been interesting
Lunds, Sundloffs, McClearys, Rexs and Zullos and a few kids

2 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What a fun way to celebrate a birthday. Glad he had a fun and happy one!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party. I'm glad Raleigh had such a happy birthday, he deserves it!