Sunday, August 12, 2012

Peyton is 3

Peyton turned 3 today.  It was Sunday and we are new in the ward, so I bought her a button for her to wear on her shirt that told her new teachers that it was her birthday
She is very quiet and shy.  And she isn't adapting as well to her new nursery class as Kaleigh is.  She got very upset on her birthday in her class and cried for a long time before they found us and I felt so sad that she was crying so hard that she could hardly tell me what happened.
As soon as we got home, we gave her the balloon bouquet.

I cannot believe how fast these past three years have gone.
Everyone came over for cake and ice cream.  All 12 cousins in one location is difficult.
Our backyard is HUGE. There's so much room to play
Here is Raleigh enjoying the misters.  It didn't feel like it was 108 degrees outside
.
Sweet Ryker
She opened so many presents
And then she played with them
And on a completely unrelated note... here is Raleigh's throne.  I close my eyes when I am in there.  Poor guy... it's the only place I'd let him hang this stuff.
We love our Sis.  We are so happy that we are here with our big family so they can help us celebrate her special day.  She is such a sweet girl and she is growing up way too fast for us.  She happily shared her toys with KK.  And had 3 pieces of cake.  I think with the exception of the "mean Grandma in my nursery class"  she had a very nice Sunday Birthday.

4 comments:

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Cute pictures. Happy birthday Peyton! We are so happy that you live by us and we were able to celebrate your birthday with you. I loved your balloons, and Dora cake, and all of your presents. What a fun night. Thanks for inviting us over to share your special day.

Anonymous said...

What a happy day with our sweet birthday girl, Peyton. She is so darling. I hope she will have happy memories of her party and know that many, many people love her. As far as the "mean grandma" goes...I'm on a mission to find her and beat her up!!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Happy Birthday Peyton. Man I look at these darling pictures of this cute girl and I just want to give her kisses! She is so dang cute. How could anyone resist that to die for smile of hers!

I think I'm going to drive to St. George and help Nancy find this mean grandma in the nursery and beat her up too.

I hope all is going well for you guys there! I'm so glad you have your family so close. That will be lots of fun!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

It was a fun party...peyton was sweet as usual and so darling in her party gear! I am SO glad you are here so we can all celebrate together!