Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sadies

Just a little post inbetween the Thankful Posts... because life happens while you are being grateful and you have to report on that too.  But Sadies was on Saturday and Quincey asked Dalton (a senior boy) to go with her. 

She messed up his room and said "I'll be a mess unless you go with me to Sadies"  and he answered her with this....

Yes..... that IS her door on her bed.  And NO, we cannot find the screws to put it back on.... thanks for asking

I think they had a good time.  They were gone all day and she strolled in WAY after curfew with a 100 excuses.  And I was too cranky to ask too many questions.  But he is a cute boy, I think.  With really big muscles.
 
Wish he'd buy me some replacement screws though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow...I hope Dalton didn't look around Quincey's room while he was in there!! It's a good thing she's so gorgeous because her homemaking skills are lacking somewhat.

She filled me in on the details last night and it sounds like they had a fun time, although she NEVER would have really said that.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

She is so cute...I can't even get over it. What a lucky boy to have been asked by her. :)
Looks like they had a FUN time. SO many more dates in her future.