Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful.......November 5th

November 5th 2010, our LITTLE Kaleigh joined our family.  Weighing a whopping 5 pounds.  (4.8 the day we brought her home.)  She had to have a carseat test before we left the hospital because she was under the 5 pound limit and she looked so tiny in her chair.  I had the thought several times...  "how is she ever going to be big enough to walk or run or play?"
But, she is Kaleigh.  There has never been a day in her entire life that she has let her size limit her.  She is as strong and vibrant and fiesty as any 2 year old I know.  She is animated and smart and mischievious.  She says the cutest things.  She loves Gracie, her cousin.  She loves Yo Gabba Gabba.  She loves to "go crazy" when she dances.  She loves Costco Muffins.  She always performs for us.  She isn't shy AT ALL and talks to everyone.  She loves nursery.  She loves pajamas and taking baths and doing anything with Dad.  She is a doll. 

We celebrated her birthday last night with the big family.  We also celebrated Brayden's birthday.  (His B-day is tomorrow.) Notice the  #18 and the # 2 candles.
Thick as Thieves these two...
Waiting at the door for Papa and Nana
The Group... minus the Hyde's who were a little late.

It's MY birthday and I'll cry if I want to...
We love her with all of our hearts.  Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Girl. 
You're only 2 once.... Live it up

It's November 5th,  and I am thankful for Kaleigh 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to darling KK. There isn't a cuter little girl in the world (you have some that are equally as cute). She brightens up every day!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Happy Birthday to one of the most darling little girls I know! I hope her birthday was a happy one!