On the first bitterly cold day of the Fall Season, I make Minestrone Soup. I do it every year. I usually make it on the first snowy day of the Season, but hahahahahahahahaha, no snow for us this year. So, I made it today, because it was really cold and sounded good. It takes nearly all day and it is delicious and healthy and there is so much of it, we have to share with the neighbors. I love Minestrone Soup Day because it means that it is officially cold and the holidays are coming.
 |
| Some of us like it in bowls |
 |
| Some of us like it in bread bowls |
 |
| Some of us are too tired to eat at all |
It's November 12th........ And I am thankful for Fall traditions and yummy food.
3 comments:
Yum... looks good! Sad I'm not a neighbor ;-)
Love you
Sounds very yummy! I love that picture of Ryker. What a sweet baby!
I want to know what you put in it?? I would like to make that this week!!! YUM!
Post a Comment