Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful....... November 20th

I work full time, day time hours.  And it makes no sense at all that we have had to alter our entire life schedules to accommodate this.  For example, the schedule that Raleigh knew when we lived up North, has completely switched and is completely the opposite of what it was. 

I hate when he closes... and now he closes....all the time.  He has to do this, so that we can limit the number of hours that the kids are being watched by someone other than a parent.  Thus accomplishing our goal of NO DAYCARE.  My parents help us a lot.  But, we try to be with them as much as possible. 

The only reason that this new, adjustment isn't KILLING me is because my Lover comes home every night on his lunch break and eats with us.  I'm so grateful that we live so close to his store so we get to spend an hour with him in the exact middle of his shift.  And it breaks it up so nicely and makes it seem not as bad.   It is so fun to see him every night and eat together and play a little bit and talk about our day.  The big kids tell us stories about school and we laugh and 9 times out of 10, Raleigh has to fix something that I have broken or can't figure out.  He is always so happy and he brightens every body up. 

I try very hard to come up with nutritious meals and also taste good.  I have them ready to eat every night at 6:00.  And I love when he walks through the door and I am sad when he leaves... but I am happy for the time we got to spend together.  While we try and raise this family. 



Sometimes we play and swing
Sometimes we eat and talk
Sometimes we eat at the park
 
It's November 20th.........  and I am Thankful for Raleigh's Lunches

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What a special time for you and your family! I'm glad that you guys are able to make this time a special time together as a family!