But I answered it anyway and she was running. She says "Mom, can you call Raleigh and make sure that Ryker is okay, I got him out of his bed at 7:00 and I played with him until I had to leave for school and now I am almost going to be late. But, I am worried about him because I just left him sitting there watching Toy Story. I don't want him to be alone. Can you please tell Raleigh to make sure that he is alright?"
I just think she is the cutest, caring little girl. I love that she is such good friends with Gavin and that they hang out together and teach each other songs on the piano and play Minecraft endlessly and talk about elves and gnomes and other mythical creatures.
I love that she comes home and says "Mom, I was the first person picked to be on Jerrod's Football team at lunch today because everyone knows I score all the touchdowns."
She is a very sweet, kind friend. And doesn't speak unkindly about anyone. She is very good at saving her money. And she has a ton of it.
The other day, a friend of hers asked if she could spend the night on a school night and of course I said no. So, she says "what should I tell her, I don't want her to feel bad." I said "tell her your mean mom said NO." and she said "I'm not going to say that... because you aren't a mean mom."
I just love her. She is my very favorite tom boy...
It's November 27th............. and I am Thankful for Allison



3 comments:
We are also grateful for "Alex". I am so glad she and Gav have formed this new friendship. They really do get along well. I even think Savanna is a little jealous. :)
I love Allie too and I'm so thankful for her sweetness and thoughtful spirit. I love our Thursday mornings together and I"m so happy that she lives close by.
She sounds like a sweet fun girl! Of course I think all of your kids seem like such good kids. What a blessing!
Post a Comment